Archived - Legislative Proposals Relating to the Income Tax Act
Archived information is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
The Honourable Jim Flaherty, P.C., M.P.
Minister of Finance
- Governments of Canada and Saskatchewan Release Proposals to Improve the Saskatchewan Pension Plan(News Release 2010-118)
- Legislative Proposals Relating to Income Tax (HTML version)
- Proposed Tax Changes Related to Saskatchewan Pension Plan – Explanatory Notes
- Note: to read the PDF version you need Adobe Acrobat Reader on your system. If the Adobe download site is not accessible to you, you can download Acrobat Reader from an accessible page at: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/alternate.html. If you choose not to use Acrobat Reader you can have the PDF file converted to HTML or ASCII text by using one of the conversion services offered by Adobe at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/access_onlinetools.html.
- To view the RTF version, use the document conversion features available in most modern word processing software, or use a file viewer capable of reading RTF.