Archived - Notice of Ways and Means Motion to amend the Income Tax Act, the Excise Tax Act and Related legislation
Archived information is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
The Honourable James M. Flaherty, P.C., M.P.
Minister of Finance
- Government of Canada Moves to Implement Outstanding Tax Amendments
(News Release 2012-129)
Notice to the reader:
The text in this document is an exact copy of the text found in the PDF version. However, the software used to produce this version cannot fully reproduce the underlining and sidebar features found in the other formats.
Notice of Ways and Means Motion to amend the Income Tax Act, the Excise Tax Act and related legislation
- Part 1 - Amendments in Respect of Offshore Investment Fund Property and Non-Resident Trusts
- Part 2 - Amendments in Respect of Foreign Affiliates: Surplus Rules and Other Technical Amendments
- Part 3 - Amendments in Respect of Foreign Affiliates: Reorganizations and Distributions and Other Technical Amendments
- Part 4 - Amendments to the Income Tax Act Related to Bijuralism
- Part 5 - Other Amendments to the Income Tax Act and Related Legislation
- Part 6 - Measures in Respect of Sales Tax
- Part 7 - Coordinating Amendments