Archived - Legislative Proposals Relating to the Income Tax Act, the Air Travellers Security Charge Act, the Excise Act, 2001 and the Excise Tax Act
Archived information is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
The Honourable Jim Flaherty, P.C., M.P.
Minister of Finance
- Government of Canada Releases Consultation Draft of Legislative Tax Proposals (News Release 2010-074)
Notice to the reader:
[Erratum: Amendments in respect of foreign investment entities and non-resident trusts]
- Legislative Proposals Relating to the Income Tax Act, the Air Travellers Security Charge Act, the Excise Act, 2001 and the Excise Tax Act (HTML version)
- Explanatory Notes in Respect of Legislative Proposals Relating to the Income Tax Act and Related Acts and Regulations (HTML version)
Amended - Explanatory Notes added
- Note: to read the PDF version you need Adobe Acrobat Reader on your system. If the Adobe download site is not accessible to you, you can download Acrobat Reader from an accessible page at: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/alternate.html. If you choose not to use Acrobat Reader you can have the PDF file converted to HTML or ASCII text by using one of the conversion services offered by Adobe at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/access_onlinetools.html.
- To view the RTF version, use the document conversion features available in most modern word processing software, or use a file viewer capable of reading RTF.