Help the Government of Canada organize its website Canada.ca!
Complete an anonymous 5-minute questionnaire. Start now.
Progress Achieved to Date
This chapter reports in detail on progress achieved since the Fifth Report to Canadians in implementing individual measures contained in Canada's Economic Action Plan. It is divided into six sections that reflect actions taken in the Plan:
- Reducing the Tax Burden for Canadians
- Helping the Unemployed
- Building Infrastructure to Create Jobs
- Creating the Economy of Tomorrow
- Supporting Industries and Communities
- Improving Access to Financing and Strengthening Canada's Financial System
Canadians can follow progress on the implementation of the Economic Action Plan on the Government's website, www.actionplan.gc.ca.