Government of Canada navigation bar
Department of Finance Canada
Consulting with Canadians
Budget 2015 will continue to build on the positive momentum of our Government’s strong record of job creation, economic growth, and fiscal responsibility. As we return to balanced budgets, the Minister would like your views on a variety of key issues facing Canada today.
Please make any comments you have in the text boxes below. Keep your comments brief and concise as there is a 200 word limit. Given the large volume of responses we expect, the word limit is necessary to ensure all submissions can be properly reviewed.
1. The Government is focused on creating jobs and economic growth. What can Government do to help businesses grow, increase trade and investment and encourage the private sector to hire new employees?
2. The Government is committed to keeping Canada’s finances balanced and on a sustainable track, including reducing the debt. This builds on our Government’s belief of respecting taxpayers’ dollars. In what other areas should we look to make spending more efficient and effective?
3. How can the Government help Canadians with the costs of living and raising a family?
4. What can the Government do to ensure Canadians are obtaining the skills necessary for the jobs of tomorrow?
5. Are there investments that can build stronger communities and keep our streets safe?
6. Are there any other comments you would like to make regarding the Government’s Economic Action Plan?
Date modified: 2013-10-11