Archived - The Budget Speech
Archived information is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
The Honourable Paul Martin P.C., M.P.
Minister of Finance
February 16, 1999
- Adobe Acrobat Version (140,093 bytes).
Table of Contents
- Fostering a Growing Economy.
- Maintaining Sound Financial Management.
- Strengthening Health Care for Canadians.
- Equipping Canadians to Succeed in the 21st Century: Knowledge, Skills and Innovation.
- Reducing Taxes for Canadians.
- Towards a New Canadian Century.
- Next -