Archived - Budget Plan
Archived information is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
- Adobe Acrobat Version (1,759,036 bytes).
- Five-Year Tax Reduction Plan.
- Restoring Full Protection Against Inflation in the Tax System.
- Reducing the Tax Burden for Middle-Income Canadians.
- Increasing Support for Middle- and Low-Income Families With Children.
- Overall Size of Personal Income Tax Relief.
- Making the Economy More Internationally Competitive.
- Examples of Tax Reductions for Typical Individuals and Families by 2004.
The Restoration of Fiscal Health in the Federal-Provincial-Territorial Government Sector. Fiscal Outlook: Sensitivity to Economic Assumptions. Tax Measures: Supplementary Information and Notices of Ways and Means Motions.
- Next -