Consulting with Canadians
Good planning starts with listening. Finance Canada consults with Canadians on issues large and small, enabling public input on policy options. The Department tries to ensure that as many people as possible - whether they represent businesses, groups with special interests or individual Canadians - get the opportunity to have their say.
- Summary Overview: Consultations on Tax Planning Using Private Corporations
- Consultation document: Tax Planning Using Private Corporations
- Draft legislation: Legislative Proposals Relating to the Income Tax Act, the Income Tax Act Regulations and Explanatory Notes
- PowerPoint Presentation on Tax Planning Using Private Corporations [PDF 475 KB]
- Consultation document: A New Retail Payments Oversight Framework: A Consultation Paper