Started January 14, 2008
Archived - Online Pre-Budget Consultations for Budget 2008
Archived information is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
|Note: A consultation is not a poll. Please do not send multiple or duplicate submissions. Views expressed will be made available to the Minister of Finance as part of the budget-formulation process.|
Closing date: 12 midnight (EST) on February 11, 2008
This consultation has now ended.
Who may respond: Anyone interested in participating
- Invitation by the Honourable James M. Flaherty, P.C., M.P., Minister of Finance, to Pre-Budget Web Consultations
- Minister Flaherty Launches Online Budget Consultations – News Release 2008-004 (January 14, 2008)
- Canada’s Economic Outlook and Policy Framework
Deputy Minister Rob Wright’s January 10, 2008 Media Briefing Presentation on the Economy
- Where Your Tax Dollar Goes (2006-07)
- Canada, An Economic Snapshot (Slideshow) – January 2008
This Consultation Seeks Your Answers to These Questions: