Archived - Modernizing Securities Transfer Rules in Federal Statutes
Archived information is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
- Department of Finance Launches Consultation on Modernizing Federal Securities Transfer Rules (News Release (2007-049)
- Modernizing the Legal Framework for Financial Transactions: Reforming Federal Securities Transfer Rules
|Note: A consultation is not a poll. Please do not send multiple or duplicate submissions.|
Closing date: September 14, 2007
This consultation has now ended.
Who may respond:
These consultations are open to anybody interested in participating.
Please note that in this consultation initiative, we offer to post your submission on the Finance Canada website. Please clearly indicate in your communication whether or not you grant us permission to post your comments on our website. If you do not give explicit permission, we will not post.
If you do give permission, we need the following information:
- your full name;
- name of the organization for which you speak (if applicable);
- your full mailing address, including postal code;
- your telephone number, including area code; and, if applicable,
- your e-mail address and fax number.
You should indicate by which method you would prefer to be contacted and also state whether any communication with you should be in French or English.
To respond, you can use one of the following options:
PDF format submissions are not acceptable for posting unless accompanied by the source document: e.g. Word, WordPerfect
Timothy C. Sargent
Director, Financial Institutions Division
Financial Sector Policy Branch
Department of Finance
140 O'Connor Street
15th Floor, East Tower