Economic and Fiscal Information
The Department of Finance Canada constantly tracks and analyzes information about the economy and Canadian government finances, including the economies of the regions and the financial situations of provinces.
It also studies the economies of our major trading partners to help give policy makers the most accurate picture of where Canada fits into the global marketplace.
- External Assessments of the Department of Finance’s Evaluation of the Economic Action Plan
- Canada's Economic Outlook and Policy Framework
Deputy Minister Rob Wright's January 10, 2008 Media Briefing Presentation on the Economy
- Annual Financial Report of the Government of Canada.
- Budget Information, including Economic and Fiscal Updates.
- Fiscal Reference Tables.
- Sustainable Development Strategy.
- The Fiscal Monitor.